What are cookies?
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting your browser settings (see your browser Help to find out how to do this). Please be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites you visit. Disabling cookies will generally result in disabling certain functionality and features of this website. Therefore, it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
Cookies we set
- Account related cookies
- Login related cookies
- Email newsletter-related cookies
This website offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies can be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications valid only for registered / non-subscribed users.
- Orders processing related cookies
This site offers e-commerce or payment facilities and some cookies are essential to ensure that your order is remembered between pages so that we can process it properly.
- Search related cookies
- Form related cookies
When you submit data via a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms, cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
- Site preference cookies
In order to provide you with an optimal experience on this website, we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this website performs when you use it. In order to remember your preferences, we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page that is affected by your preferences.
Third Party Cookies
- This website uses Google Analytics, which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solutions on the web, to help us understand how you can use the website and how we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things like how long you spend on the site and which pages you visit so that we can continue to produce engaging content.
For more information about Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- Third party analytics are used to track and measure usage of this site so that we can continue to produce engaging content. These cookies may track things like how long you spend on the site or pages you visit, which helps us understand how we can improve the site for you.
- Periodically, we test new features and make subtle changes to the way the site looks. When we are still testing new features, these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience whilst on the site whilst understanding which optimisations our users appreciate most.
- As we sell products, it's important for us to understand statistics about how many visitors to our site actually make a purchase, and therefore this is the type of data these cookies will track. This is important to you as it means we can accurately make business predictions that allow us to analyze our advertising and product costs to ensure the best possible price.
The user undertakes to make proper use of the contents and information that Quinta & Santos Score, S.A offers on the website and with an enunciative, but not limiting, character:
- A) Not to engage in activities that are illegal or contrary to good faith and public order;
- B) Not to disseminate propaganda or content of a racist, xenophobic, lucky or unlucky nature, any type of illegal pornography, apology for terrorism or against human rights;
- C) Not to cause damage to the physical (hardware) and logical (software) systems of Quinta & Santos Score, S.A, its suppliers or third parties, to introduce or disseminate computer viruses or any other hardware or software systems that are capable of causing damage previously mentioned.
Hopefully that's cleared up and, as mentioned earlier, if there's something you're not sure whether you need or not, it's generally safer to leave cookies enabled should you interact with one of the features you use on our website.
This policy is effective from 20 August 2022 20:18
The https://www.quintasantos.pt website is owned by Quinta & Santos - Score, S.A, which is the controller of your personal data.
We take care of your personal data and are committed to guaranteeing its confidentiality and security.
Personal information we collect:
When you visit https://www.quintasantos.pt, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies installed on your device. In addition, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products you view, which websites or search terms brought you to the Site, and how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically collected information as “Device Information”. In addition, we may collect the personal data you provide us (including, but not limited to, Name, Surname, Address, Payment Information, etc.) during registration in order to fulfill the agreement.
Why do we process your data?
Our main priority is the security of customer data and as such we can process only minimal user data, only what is absolutely necessary to maintain the site. The information collected automatically is only used to identify potential cases of abuse and to establish statistical information about the use of the website. Such statistical information is not otherwise aggregated to identify any specific user of the system.
You can visit the site without telling us who you are or revealing any information by which someone could identify you as a specific, identifiable individual. If, however, you wish to use some of the features of the website, or wish to receive our newsletter or provide other details by filling in a form, you may provide us with personal data such as your email, name, surname, city of residence, organization, number from phone. You can choose not to provide us with your personal data, but you may not be able to take advantage of some of the site's features. For example, you will not be able to receive our newsletter or contact us directly from the website. Users who are not sure which information is mandatory can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are a European resident, you have the following rights related to your personal data:
- The right to be informed.
- The right of access.
- The right to rectification.
- The right to erase.
- The right to restrict processing.
- The right to data portability.
- The right to object.
- Rights in relation to automated decision-making and profiling.
If you wish to exercise this right, please contact us using the contact information below.
In addition, if you are a European resident, please note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we may have with you (for example, if you place an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Also, please note that your information may be transferred outside of Europe, including Canada and the United States.
Links to other websites:
Our website may contain links to other websites that are not owned or controlled by us. Please be aware that we are not responsible for other websites or third party privacy practices. We encourage you to be vigilant when leaving our site and to read the privacy statements for each site that may collect personal information.
We protect the information you provide to us on computer servers in a controlled and secure environment, protected from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. We maintain reasonable administrative, technical and physical safeguards to protect against unauthorized access, use, modification and disclosure of personal data in our control and custody. However, no data transmission over the Internet or wireless network can be guaranteed.
We will disclose all information we collect, use or receive if required or permitted by law, such as to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process, and when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the security of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request.
If you wish to contact us to understand more about this Policy or if you want to talk about any matter related to individual rights and your personal information, you can send an email to email@example.com.